Happy October! This month, I’ll be featuring all those pumpkin-flavored, apple-having, cute-ghost-tutorial pins for Halloween and fall. It’s going to be a month full of scary pinnable twee. I can feel your excitement.
I thought I’d start with a drink, because that’s pretty much how I start everything.
The recipe is super easy: cider, ginger ale, bourbon. I mean, you know, the actual post calls for fresh cider and extra gingery ginger ale and Kentucky bourbon. We do what we can do.
I have from concentrate cider, Schwepps cheapass ginger ale, and Jack Daniels. So we’ll call it close enough and mix that shit in a glass.
- It’s not as good as my beloved Tom Collins.
- If you put it in a little glass, there’s only room for one shot of Jack.
- It reminds me more of breakfast juice than autumn.
- It’s super easy to make.
- I ran out of lemon juice, so there was no Tom Collins to be had anyway.
- Even if you don’t do the pretty apple garnish, it’s a cute drink.
So, in the end, if you’re looking for something simple that’s still a nice-enough cocktail, this one could fit your bill.
If you liked this post, please pin it on Pinterest or share it where you hang out most! Share buttons are below to make it super easy! Thanks!