Hey Pintestes! Is it ok if I just talk to you today? That’s ok, right? Right. We’re gonna do it.
So I kind of wanted to talk to you about the future of Pintester. Don’t worry! It’s not going anywhere. I love this blog and I love all of you. You are the community that’s made it the success that it is. So now that we’re not panicking, I do want to talk about some things I have in mind.
You already know I’m sort of feeling you out about video. (That is less creepy than it sounds.)
But I also kind of want to know what else you might like to see from me, either directly related to Pintester, or maybe sort of tangentially related.
- Do you want to see more of a certain type of test?
- Is there anything about the format that bugs you?
- Do you want a more streamlined and visible way to suggest tests?
- Anything in the store you desperately want me to add?
- How would you feel about a weekly newsletter recapping some popular posts and forum topics?
And tangentially related:
- Would you be interested in some educational materials from me? Like maybe eBooks, podcasts, coaching, etc. on blogging or other topics?
- What’s your favorite place to spend time on the Internets (besides here and Pinterest, of course)? I want to meet you where you are other places online, too.
- What other brilliant ideas do you have for me?
I know that’s a lot of questions, and– to be honest– I already have the answers in mind for some of them, but I would love to hear your take on any or all of those topics and anything else you want to say. Now’s your chance! I want this blog/community/gang of craft fuck-ups to be the best damn whatever-it-is it can be. So hit me in the comments and tell me what you think.
If you liked this post, please pin it on Pinterest or share it where you hang out most! Share buttons are below to make it super easy! Thanks!