Hey Pintestes! Is it ok if I just talk to you today? That’s ok, right? Right. We’re gonna do it.
So I kind of wanted to talk to you about the future of Pintester. Don’t worry! It’s not going anywhere. I love this blog and I love all of you. You are the community that’s made it the success that it is. So now that we’re not panicking, I do want to talk about some things I have in mind.
You already know I’m sort of feeling you out about video. (That is less creepy than it sounds.)
But I also kind of want to know what else you might like to see from me, either directly related to Pintester, or maybe sort of tangentially related.
- Do you want to see more of a certain type of test?
- Is there anything about the format that bugs you?
- Do you want a more streamlined and visible way to suggest tests?
- Anything in the store you desperately want me to add?
- How would you feel about a weekly newsletter recapping some popular posts and forum topics?
And tangentially related:
- Would you be interested in some educational materials from me? Like maybe eBooks, podcasts, coaching, etc. on blogging or other topics?
- What’s your favorite place to spend time on the Internets (besides here and Pinterest, of course)? I want to meet you where you are other places online, too.
- What other brilliant ideas do you have for me?
I know that’s a lot of questions, and– to be honest– I already have the answers in mind for some of them, but I would love to hear your take on any or all of those topics and anything else you want to say. Now’s your chance! I want this blog/community/gang of craft fuck-ups to be the best damn whatever-it-is it can be. So hit me in the comments and tell me what you think.