The North Carolina Museum of Art invited me to come do a pin test at their screening of The Big Lebowski and their concurrent “The Dude Abides” party! It was so much fun. Here’s just a sample of what we did. (If you can’t see the video, click here!)
Hope you enjoyed that!
It’s time for the next Pintester Movement! (Perhaps I should come up with a better name, huh? Or add a poo to the graphic…)
The Pintester Movement is open to all bloggers, no matter which platform you’re on. (GoMighty works, too, or whatever you’ve got, as long as you can get a link to your post! We even had someone use a public Facebook photo album last time!)
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for the Pintester Movement email list! If you don’t sign up for the list, you won’t be able to participate, so this part is super important. You’ll get an email from me with the instructions and requirements listed below and instructions for emailing me the link to your blog.
2. Pick any pin from Pinterest and try it out!
3. Write up a blog post about the test! Your blog post must include:
- A link to the original blog where the pin came from
- A link to the Pintester Movement category on my blog: http://pintester.com/category/pintester-movement/
4. DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 22, 2013 at 9:00 PM EASTERN TIME! I need your email in my inbox by then. (Instructions will be sent to you after you sign up for the email list.)
That’s it! Easy peasy. So go ahead and sign up for the email list and then get started on writing up your fantastic pin test! Remember, the point of this is not to be perfect. We strive for mediocrity around here, with a dash of funny if it suits you, so don’t feel pressure to perform, ok? No anxiety. I won’t have it.
If you liked this post, please pin it on Pinterest or share it where you hang out most! Share buttons are below to make it super easy! Thanks!