So, did you get all the stuff that was on your holiday wish list? Probably not. Sometimes family members whiff, especially if you’re the one who does all the Christmas shopping. (Sound familiar?) Well, don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with the Ultimate Craft Supply giveaway! (Because you know how I love teh crapfts.) Several other bloggers and I are giving away over $1000 worth of our favorite craft supplies. These are things that we know and love, and we know you will love as well!
I’m joining up with several other websites to give you these awesome prize packages:
Ultimate Craft Supplies Grand Prize – a $595 value
- Fuseworks Microwave Glass Fusing Kiln beginners kit ($100 retail) – watch a video of how to make Glass Gems in your microwave!
- Cricut Cuttlebug bundle ($150 retail) – watch a video of how to use a Cuttlebug
- Styled by Tori Spelling Jewelry Grab Bag (over $250 worth of jewelry supplies) – make jewelry with no tools
- Rainbow Loom ($15 retail)
- Tulip Tie Dye Kit ($20 retail)
- 30 rolls of washi tape ($60 retail)
Ultimate Craft Supplies 1st Prize – a $500 value
- $100 Gift Card to Hostess INK (the new printed stationery and party decor line from Hostess With the Mostess)
- Designer Fabric from Riley Blake ($100 Value)
- Scrapbook supplies from My Mind’s Eye ($100 value)
- Styled by Tori Spelling Jewelry Grab Bag (over $200 worth of jewelry supplies)
Enter the Giveaway:
To enter, log into the widget below with your Facebook account (or register for a new account at Rafflecopter.com). Each action in the widget below will add an extra entry!
Thanks to these awesome websites for banding together to provide the prize packages:
- Dollar Store Crafts
- Mod Podge Rocks
- Riley Blake Designs
- U Create
- C.R.A.F.T. (Creating Really Awesome Free Things)
- Hostess With the Mostess
- Tammilee Tips
- Club ChicaCircle
- DIY Candy
- My Mind’s Eye
The giveaway ends at midnight Pacific time on 1/3/14!
If you liked this post, please pin it on Pinterest or share it where you hang out most! Share buttons are below to make it super easy! Thanks!