Since the very first Pintester Movement was such a grand success (and only inspired a few bowel movement jokes), I thought it was high time for another one! I’m changing it up a little bit this time to tighten up the theme and make things easier on me. Dude, that last one was fun, but talk about labor-intensive!
So, for this Pintester Movement, we’re going to try something new! Again, this is open to all bloggers, no matter which platform you’re on. (GoMighty works, too, or whatever you’ve got, as long as you can get a link to your post!)
For this Pintester Movement, I’m challenging all of you to try something I already tried on Pintester.com! Yeah, it’s a little self-serving, but let’s be honest, dudes. This is my blog… And, also, as of this posting, you have around 230 different tests to pick from. Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for the Pintester Movement email list! If you don’t sign up for the list, you won’t be able to participate, so this part is super important. You’ll get an email from me with the instructions and requirements listed below and instructions for emailing me the link to your blog.
2. Pick any test from Pintester.com and do the test yourself! The vast majority of the posts have links to the original test where you can find the directions I worked from, and the other ones include the directions I found somewhere else, so you don’t just have to work from my post alone. Be sure to check the original.
3. Write up a blog post about the test! Your blog post must include:
- A link to the original blog where the test came from (which I have linked in my original post)– Any questions on that, you can email me.
- A link to the test on Pintester.com that you’re re-testing
- A link to the Pintester Movement category on my blog: http://pintester.com/category/pintester-movement/
4. DEADLINE: JULY 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM EASTERN TIME! I need your email in my inbox by then. (Instructions will be sent to you after you sign up for the email list.)
That’s it! Easy peasy. So go ahead and sign up for the email list and then get started on writing up your fantastic re-test! Remember, the point of this is not to be perfect. We strive for mediocrity around here, with a dash of funny if it suits you, so don’t feel pressure to perform, ok? No anxiety. I won’t have it.